Features of NOMAD DESIGN Riptide 200mm 8in Sink Lure RIP200-S
- HD ABS System – an extra strong white plastic for overall strength and durability
- Metal Matrix plate construction
- HD Foam filled body for extra strength
- Triple Shield Protection – a painting process for long lasting colour
- Comes fitted with 9/0 BKK inline single hooks
- Perfect for for GTs, tuna, kingfish, mahi mahi, wahoo, yellowtail and roosterfish
Product Info for NOMAD DESIGN Riptide 200mm 8in Sink Lure RIP200-S
The Riptide 200 Slow Sinking Lure is the ultimate sub surface stickbait for GTs, Tuna, Kingfish, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Yellowtail and Roosterfish.
It has been designed to suspend when paused on the retrieve, to mimic a wounded baitfish. The placement of the internal weights creates an incredible side to side action, with the lure turning nearly 180 degrees when twitched in a walk the dog style retrieve.
The Riptide 200 can be fished fast or slow in rough or calm water and is an extremely versatile lure with a variety of retrieve styles. Featuring a machine-stamped stainless steel plate and full body foam core construction, it is the toughest stickbait available, and is up to any challenge
Riptide 200 SinkActionSinkingHooks9/0 InlineLength, in/mm8″ / 200Weight, oz/g3.75 / 100